Dr. G. R. MOHAN,
MD (Hom), PG.Dipl (EnvStu)
SUMMARY OF WORK EXPERIENCE
- Former Principal Devs Homoeopathic Medical college,Devanagar, Ankkireddy Palli, Kesari mandal, RR District,501301, A P. From April 2007 to till this date.
- Member Special Committee Drug proving C C R H, ministry of health, Govt of India,
- Director of a Multi-specialty Homeopathic Research Center in Hyderabad.
- Former Vice Principal and Head of Department, Practice of Medicine at JSPS Govt Homeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad. .
- Visiting Professor (PG Practice of Medicine ) Sarada Krishna Homeopathic Medical College, Kulasekharam , Tamil Nadu.
- Member Board of Studies, Dr NTR University health Sciences, Vijayawada
- Former Visiting Professor (PG Practice of Medicine ) at Vinayaka Mission’s Homeopathic Medical College, Salem, Tamil Nadu.
Former President , Andhra Pradesh Homeopathic Association.
Editor, Medicina Futura Journal
AWARDS AND SCOLARSHIPS
- Recipient of Govt of Andhra Pradesh Meritorious Best Teacher Award for 2005
- Recipient of Indo-Global Education Summit National Award for Teaching Excellence for 2013
- Author of Wonders of Homoeopathy an Evidenced based study Paper presented at LIGA International conference 2011 in New Delhi
- cnange as follows
- Author of Wonders of Homoeopathy an Evidenced based study
- Paper presented at LIGA International conference 2011 in New Delhi
- 42 years of medical and administrative experience spanning across the roles of medical officer, Professor, Head of Department and Vice Principal.
- Key responsibilities included program and course development, organizing annual programs
Teaching Experience 36 years of extensive teaching experience
Published and presented Research Papers in various journals : 14 papers in International journals and 31 National journals of Homoeopathy.
Key responsibilities included.
- program and course development, organizing annual programs.
- Trained 15 Scholars in Organon of Medicine and 18 Scholars in Practice of Medicine in M D course.
- Conducted 14 Training programs at various levels, and also conducted WHO workshop on child health and homoeopathy at JSPS Govt Homoeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad
- Was an NSS Program Officer for a duration of 13 years at JSPS Govt Homoeopathic Medical College
- Conducted various health camps, adult education programs and Clean & Green programs during my tenure at JSPS Govt Homoeopathic Medical College
conducted various educational tours and conducted many health camps
Life member in Indian Public Health Association
PG Diploma, Environmental Studies
Board of Indian Medicine & Homeopathy